- Tell me something, old friend: why are you fighting?
- What other reason could there be? For the great Liberal party.
- You're lucky because you know why. As far as I'm concerned, I've come to realize only just now that I'm fighting because of pride.
- That's bad.
- Naturally. But in any case, it's better than not knowing why you're fighting. Or fighting, like you, for something that doesn't have any meaning for anyone.
American History textbooks more like
Chapter 1: Introduction to White People
Chapter 2: White Settlers and The Indian Savages
Chapter 3: Whitey Makes A Country
Chapter 4: The Blacks
Chapter 5: Wars, Wars, Wars
Chapter 6: No More Racism!: Martin Luther King Jr. Gives a Speech
Chapter 7: The Modern Whites
- Would you mind taking a look at this?
- Are you kidding me?
- I don't want you to pull any punches. Unless you hate it. In which case don't tell me.
- I'm kind of fragile
Jean Shirt: Thrift Store
Floral shorts: American Eagle
Joe Maye, 22, Baltimore, MD
i’m upset and angry someone please talk to me
I want to accomplish great things with you by my side and I want you to accomplish great things while I’m right next to you cheering you on and constantly telling you I’m sooo proud of you my love let’s conquer the world together.